This targeted treatment delivers stabilized and active vitamin C deep into skin for 12 hours, effectively treating breakouts and/or dark spots, delivering visible results within two weeks with no side effects. It provides excellent sebum control, has anti-bacterial effects, and decreases the recovery and healing time after blemishes.
Ampoule contains 0.5% salicylic acid to dissolve oil and help keep pores clear.
Vitamin C in the powder remains active for 12 hours, deeply penetrating the skin to help minimize acne-causing bacteria, while also promoting healing after blemishes.
Used in combination, the duo has an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect.
Additional botanically-sourced ingredients soothe and hydrate, while also strengthening the skin barrier.
Free from harmful ingredients, and contains ingredients only above the EWG 3rd grade standards.
Learn more about our Vitabrid Skin Technology.
How to Use
- Mix an appropriate amount of the Vitabrid C¹² SPOT Powder with one or two drops of a Vitabrid C¹² SPOT Ampoule, or similar product of your choice, in the palm of your hand.
- Apply mixture to troubled area.
- Vitabrid CG (Active & stable vitamin C) - ascorbic acid, zinc oxide, glyceryl monostearate
Brightens skin while also improving elasticity and promoting regeneration.
- Niacinamide – Brightens skin and improves the appearance of acne scars
- Adenosine - Improves the look of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as skin elasticity
- Serine, betaine, hydrolyzed collagen - Moisturizes and smooths skin
- Madecasoside - Delivers anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effects to target acne, while also soothing the skin